Sunday, December 18

nota chenta dari Mr H!

salam alaik.

juz felt like posting something tonight. reason? no reason. just a way to kill some time before isya'. (why don't u read some verses in the Qur'an. gulp. -_-') oke. found one. my brother sent it to me just now. thanks Mr H.

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?                                   We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false" 
(al-Ankabut : 2-3)

the words we always repeat. "O Allah, why me?". "what have i done wrong in my life?" "why? why? and why?"
He said it already right? see above there.

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

when we are being tested, ladies and gentleman. have these words answered our questions? just keep remembering. we are human. we remember. then we forget. why? yes. because we are merely human. a normal one tho. (its for me, if u're not normal, please let it go. hoho~) 

okay. got to go now. haha~ a short one huh? soo00 not myself. haha!

salam alaik. 

No comments: